Responsive Advertisement

Join Blogpolis 2012 to discover what you have been missing...@NuffnangMY

Hey Nuffnanger!

Are you excited about Blogopolis 2012 yet? We sure are! Why you ask? It’s because we are finally able to gather a group of reputable industry experts to share with you the ins and outs of the power of blogging in Malaysia as well as answer all your questions about your blogging efforts. We’ll unlock the secrets of so many things and you will learn from the best on an abundance of relevant topics. We’ll address issues like

• Why my earnings never increase?
• I have all my ads on my blog but why still no Buffered Earnings?
• Why do other bloggers seem to get everything when I don’t?
• I have nothing to write about!!
• Why am I not famous yet? I have been blogging for so long! No one knows me or my blog.
• I want to be a famous blogger so I can get paid to do advertorials.
• How do I get my blog to look nice so people will come to visit it?
• When I go out and I take photos of my experiences it never turns out nice.

If we were to list down all the things that we will be covering, you will get tired of reading but yes, Blogopolis 2012 is Nuffnang Malaysia's first ever blogger conference and we would love to see you there. If you have not registered yet, we strongly urge you to do so as it is an opportunity we would hate to see you miss.

So what are you waiting for awesome Nuffnanger, hurry up and book your seats already. Tickets sell for RM300. It might seem expensive now but with the knowledge you will garner from all these industry experts, you could earn so much that RM300 would mean nothing to you. Also not to forget, first 60 sign-ups are entitled to 3 months of free web-hosting by Exabytes! Quick! Book your tickets NOW at http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blogopolis2012/.

Cheers!
Rachel Chia
Community Executive
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd