Responsive Advertisement

I don’t sell my body to succeed in business - Instafamous Nadira


Recently, a sexy photo was taken with the independent preacher Pencetus Ummah Amin (PU) Amin, now a young entrepreneur who is also a social media personality, Nadira Isaac was accused of allegedly 'selling her body' for a luxurious life. 

This claim seems to be true when at a young age Nadira or real name Nurul Nadira Kamarul Nizam, 21, already has her own beauty product which is Troieka. 

"If someone is sexy, they must sell their bodies. I'm not that type. 

"Yes, I'm sexy. I'm like this. I am myself. I’m not going to change my image just because people are talking. Who knows me, they know how I behave. 

"It is not necessary that if a woman wears sexy, she is 'cheap', has no job or is defended. 

"Whatever it is, I hope netizens pray for me. We don't know what the end of me is. 

"Maybe now I'm sexy, in the future we don't know what will happen. Netizens who accuse me of being like that (selling bodies), have to know me first, only then do they know what kind of person I am, ”said Nadira Isaac at the breaking of fast and launch of Troieka products held at a famous hotel in Kuala Lumpur. 

Touching on herself having her own beauty products at a young age, Nadira explained it was all the result of her own hard work. 

It is understood, Nadira has allocated capital of hundreds of thousands to start this product business. 

“If you want to know, I am the stingy type because I like to save. Since I have been in business (selling products) before, I will only use 10% of the sales revenue I get. 

“I am also a person who will do whatever I want to do (product). It doesn't matter if it's so or not, I want to do it too. 

"Alhamdulillah, in two days we can sell 5000 boxes, even new products," he said, denying the claim that he was able to live luxuriously because he was defended by sugar daddy. 

“Some have said all sorts of things about me. Someone said I'm sexy, religious rider, when are you going to die? and who said I had a sugar daddy. 

"Nothing. For me to have a sugar daddy is not, but if you want to have a rich lover, why not? 

“I myself don't want to be a male spedo (defender) even though he is a pious man. If it's sado, hensem or even blue eyes, I won't spedo," she added. 

Earlier, Nadira was linked to allegedly deliberately uploading a picture with PU Amin as one of the ways to promote her product song.